Obedience Without Conflict with Ivan Balabanov Video 2- The GameVideos can only be exchanged for the same title. No refunds
This long awaited production is packed with detailed instructional information. This production details:
- "The Game" detailed as the motivational engine behind Ivan's obedience system
- Utilizing prey motivation while eliminating the negative side effects encountered in other systems
- teaching the out command as an instrumental exercise
- creating immediate response to sit and down commands by voice command alone
- teaching static attention; both two-way and one-way attention
- teaching the major passive skill of heeling by 'finding the leg'
- the gymnastic skills of correct left, right and about turns
- teaching the stand in motion
- the integration of active and passive exercises into the obedience routine
A strong emphasis is placed on teaching the dog self control to minimize correction, achieve precision through motivation and signaled non-reward as well as how to respond to cues in an instant which have been isolated to verbal cues alone. Distraction training is taught in this production using Clear Communication as the basis for guiding the dog through obedience training. When to raise criterion and achieving fluency with behaviors is discussed so that each trainer knows when to progress to the next level with their dog. An emphasis is placed on comprehension of skills rather than simply training behaviors.
Broadcast Quality- 80 minutes-(This tape relies strongly upon information taught in Tape 1: Clear Communication.)
Obedience Without Conflict with Ivan Balabanov Video 2- The Game
The Purchaser of this Canine Training SystemsTM product agrees that this purchase is being made solely for personal, in-home use. Any commercial use, including public display, rental, or other business use, whether for payment or for free, is strictly prohibited without a further commercial license agreement with Forest Run Productions, Inc.