RedLine K9 Plastic Dog Muzzle - BlackThese lightweight black plastic dog muzzles are designed to be worn for extended periods without inhibiting the dog's breathing, barking, panting or stress responses. Dogs can also drink with the muzzle on, using a water bowl or bucket. The black plastic is harder and more rigid than the clear plastic which is softer and more pliable. *Optional head strap available.
RL3 - $22.95 Black Muzzle (Malinois 3 1/8 inch)
RLH3 - $27.95 Black Muzzle With Head Strap (Malinois 3 1/8 inch)
RL4 - $22.95 Black Muzzle (Shepherd 4 1/4 inch)
RLH4 - $27.95 Black Muzzle with Head Strap (Shepherd 4 1/4 inch)
*measurements indicate the length of the top piece of the muzzle.
- Made from durable Polyethylene
- Strong leather straps
- Double cap rivets
- Padded nose protector
- Weighs only 6.5oz
- Variable sizes for proper fit
Uses for the Muzzle:
- Ideal for police and protection training
- Some transportation companies require dogs to be properly muzzled
- Helps with training of aggressive or problem dogs
- Prevents wound licking
- Prevents some injuries from dog fights and conflicts during breeding
- Prevents eating rocks, garbage, poison, etc.
The vinyl nose piece should be just below the dog's stop with the end of the muzzle touching the dog's nose. When on the dog:
- pull the muzzle out and down
- pull the muzzle out and up
If it comes off, it is either:
- too loose (straps are not tight enough)
- too big for the dog
The muzzle should fit comfortably and allow the dog to pant and bark.