RedLine K9 Service Dog Harness
Our service dog vest harness is specifically designed to meet the unique needs of service dogs. It features a one touch quick release buckle for easy on and off. Heavy duty 2" nylon with high-strength, loop Velcro on either side to attach department patches or reflective strips. The chest strap has a Velcro adjustment making very easy to get the right fit for your dog.Holds 1 K9 ID Badge, to view our K9 ID badges Click Here
There is also a handle on top and a d-ring for a leash and additional d-rings on each side. The entire nylon dog harness is ergonomically designed for comfort and full range of motion.
Service dog vest colors available: Orange, Blue or Red.
This service dog vest can accommodate two (one on each side) service dog patches. The service dog patches attach to this vest via industrial strength Velcro, so they stay on tight but are also interchangeable.
- 517550 Small Fits Irish Terrier size dogs
- 517550 Medium Fits Boxer size dogs
- 517550 Large Fits Shepherd or Retriever size dogs
- 517550 X - Large Fits Rottie size dogs
2 D rings for pulling. Hook for ID badge. Entire Nylon Service Dog harness is padded. Handle on top. D ring on top for leash.
Add Optional Y-Strap
Optional Y-strap can be attached to our Service Dog, Multi-Purpose and Patrol dog harnesses. This y-strap keeps the chest and belly strap stable. Click to visit the optional Y-Strap Page
- Girth S 23"-26"
- Girth M 27"-33"
- Girth L 32"-41"
- Girth XL 35"-46"
How To Measure Your Dog
Find your dog's girth, which is the widest point of your dog's chest and rib cage area. Harness size measurements are based on girth, which can vary according to breed. Some dogs, like Boxers, are more deep-chested than others. It is important to accurately measure your dog's girth for the best size possible.
1) Stand over your dog and place one end of the tape measure on his spine, just above the widest part of his rib cage.
2) With your other hand, wrap the tape measure behind his front legs and around his body, going underneath the widest part of his rib cage. Place this end next to the beginning of the tape. Put your thumb on the number that meets up with the beginning of the tape measure. The higher number is the girth measurement.
3) Order the proper harness size based on your dog's girth measurement. If your dog's measurement falls between two different sizes, order the larger size if want to allow room to grow.
Service Dog Harness