RedLine K9 Working Harness with Handy Top Storage Pouch
Black only, working harness with handy top storage pouch. Side and front straps are Velcro to accommodate any of our K9 badge options.Also makes a great harness for hiking and jogging.
- Girth around dog 27 " - 31"
- 23" around the front from left to right shoulder
Girth S 28"-33"
How To Measure Your Dog
Find your dog's girth, which is the widest point of your dog's chest and rib cage area. Harness size measurements are based on girth, which can vary according to breed. Some dogs, like Boxers, are more deep-chested than others. It is important to accurately measure your dog's girth for the best size possible.
1) Stand over your dog and place one end of the tape measure on his spine, just above the widest part of his rib cage.
2) With your other hand, wrap the tape measure behind his front legs and around his body, going underneath the widest part of his rib cage. Place this end next to the beginning of the tape. Put your thumb on the number that meets up with the beginning of the tape measure. The higher number is the girth measurement.
3) Order the proper harness size based on your dog's girth measurement. If your dog's measurement falls between two different sizes, order the larger size if want to allow room to grow.
Working Harness with Handy Top Storage Pouch